Wednesday, February 13, 2013

On a side note...

I have never really blogged before because I felt like if I did, every post should have some meaning. It should be written like a college research paper, because, damnit, I have a masters degree and I am working on a second master degree. Well, since I am in grad school right now and already have to write a bunch of well thought out, well researched, well worded papers, if I took this approach, I would never get to blog.  I will admit it, writing well does not come easy to me. I am not talking about the little things like "you're" vs "your" or other things like that. I am talking about all of the more complicated grammar mistakes, coherency (if you can't already tell), organization, vocabulary, etc. For that reason, this blog is pretty informal. Yes, I am going to try to keep it from sounding like an illiterate 3rd grader wrote it, but I am not going to go all out formal graduate school level paper on it. I am going to write what comes to mind, and there is a good chance I am not going to proof read much. If that offends you or makes you angry, don't come here. And like I said, please don't judge me. I wrote a 100+ page thesis and then went back to grad school for more. I am so very tired and doing this for fun. Please take mercy on my poor little graduate student soul (and this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment