Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Beginning of (Great?) Things

Quite a while ago, I tried to start a little genealogy blog.  Not to make money and not even really to spread information on my family tree. I just loved to blab about genealogy and I am pretty sure everyone on my Facebook as well as my husband were tired of hearing about it. For the same reason, I am starting this blog now. Why not just continue the old blog? Well I didn't like the name, and I am pretty stupid when it comes to working this blogger thing, so I could not figure out how to change it. I can't even figure out how to change stuff on this blog I made just now. If you are looking for some deep thoughts that are going to answer your questions about what is the meaning of life or what true happiness means, you are probably in the wrong place. I just want to talk about my genealogy search. Soooo, yeah, I don't know what else to say, besides that is pretty much it and here is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment